Big John 2004 CSYA

bubbac

Congratulations to Big John Claridge from his family. We are very proud of you for recieving this award and know how hard you have worked toward your goals in life. :D

Also, I would like to thank everyone that makes this site possible. As a race fan I cannot get to the races as often as I used to. TSZ helps me keep up with what is happening.

Again, congratulations John and Good Luck and safe racing to the 05 team in 05.

Dad

Congrats Big John...if anyone deserved this award ...you did ! I had fun the other night but was under the weather and had to pass out early...uh I mean go nitey nite. Did see a picture of you dancing...the girl was homely and kinda looked like Ian Webster. :D

thanks dad(bubbac), but its the 5 team in 05. celebration party was shortly after the banquet and everyone was invited. I want to thank the people that helped get me started in racing, my dad bubbac, matt howell, jason oates, don fowler, john paul kliewer, double 0 beau, and the alexanders for giving me the opprotunity to be at the races working on a car.

big john

Guest Mary Ann Naumann

Big John, yes you did deserve this award! This thread helps to make it all worth while. Again, congratulations. Proud to have you as a part of The TEXAS SUPER RACING SERIES. :rolleyes:

Archived