video

Hit any car you want but please don't hit mine it was so pretty the first night out now the straight piece is the trunk and I have a feeling it won't be straight for long probably gonna need straighting!!! It's all good though I have fun doing it Lets go do this get it on!!!

On a side note we are looking for a full time body guard the pay for this position sucks but you will be guarniteed a good time!!!

Dewey check with Eric the future driver of the 88 C pure stock he has the video of in car and you can see a red car have a hell of a wreck also beware of the 88 C he said something about hitting everything but the con session stand his first night out!!!

he must like to eat if he isnt going to hit consession stand,did you people ever realize what caused the white car to get torn up and what all hollering was about..

I think it was the same guy pushed our car sideways on turn 4 but not sure. I took it as a racing thing even though it looked like something from cops you know when they spin out the bad guy but none the less Im glad nothing became of it cuase from the way it sounds alot of people had my back and thats a good thing until everyone involved gets banned for life from a place they love to go its one of those things that you let it get the best of you and you know better! all in all i learned one thing never go talk trash in someone elses pit area by yourself when they have all thier crew members and friends there!

Sooo with that said I apologize to the guy whoever he was and thanks for not getting off your 4 wheeler Race on little buddy it will get better!!!

We park way I. The back by the fence on turn 2 we park there to avoid drama and can still hear the P A I guess next year I'm gonna park way over by the garage where they park all the equipment !!

It's all good we have been racing there 4 years and never had a problem I hope it's the last I always try to help anybody I might not be the smartest guy out there but I still try to help!

Archived