Thank You Modifieds

First of all Cody is really sore but ok. It was one of those moments as a parent you hold your breath for. Cody & I would like to thank everyone that helped us before the race and after the wreck. I don't want to mention names because I would leave someone out. We are looking forward to building another car and racing with y'all in the future.

Keith & Cody Stacy #15 Modified

Echo the "glad he's ok" that was a very hard roll. Thank God you guys had all the safety equipment. Scary to watch as a fan, could only imagine what it's like as a parent. Thank you guys for making our trips to SOS this year enjoyable, even with the late hour, I look forward to coming back in the future.

First of all Cody is really sore but ok. It was one of those moments as a parent you hold your breath for. Cody & I would like to thank everyone that helped us before the race and after the wreck. I don't want to mention names because I would leave someone out. We are looking forward to building another car and racing with y'all in the future.

Keith & Cody Stacy #15 Modified

Keith I was so glad to see he was ok, I knew he would be sore. Cody has such a great attitude and you can tell he wants to race so bad. I wish you luck on putting another car together, I will help anyway I can. Thanks for a great night, wow what a turn out it was awesome to see.

Archived