"ENDURO 250" Bulletin Update

NeilTPS

Race Bulletin I-37 Speedway - “Enduro 250” - February 26, 2005

I-37 Speedway will re-start the 2005 racing season on Saturday, February 26 with the “Enduro 250”. The event will be a 250 lap feature race on the ¼ mile, smooth I-37 Speedway dirt oval.

The race is open to dirt and asphalt Pure Stock class cars from all Texas tracks (if they comply with "Enduro 250" rules). Starting grid is limited to 51 cars. The race will have a 2 ½ hour time limit.

The Purse:

20 cars or more:

1 - 800

2 - 400

3 - 200

4 - 100

5 - 85

6 - 80

7 - 75

8 - 70

9 - 65

10- 60

11- 50

16-19 cars:

1 - 600

2 - 300

3 - 100

4 - 90

5 - 85

6 - 80

7 - 75

8 - 70

9 - 65

10- 60

11- 50

15 cars and under:

1 - 400

2 - 200

3 - 100

4 - 90

5 - 85

6 - 80

7 - 75

8 - 70

9 - 65

10 - 60

11 - 50

Enduro 250 purse/car count conditions: All cars that finish in any race purse are paid $40

$800 to win with 20 or more cars, $600 to win with 16 to 19 cars, $400 to win if 15 & under

Rules: Check with the I-37 Speedway office to receive a set of “Enduro 250” rules.

Questions:

I-37 Speedway Track Promoter Joe Horne..210/532-5421

or call the I-37 Speedway office toll free #...800/377-1303

Schedule:

Saturday…February 26…Gates open 9:00am – “Enduro 250” at 2:00pm

Note: Practice will be open on Saturday morning for all other I-37 racing classes.

I-37 Speedway “Enduro 250” Entry Fees and Pit Pass Prices:

Entry Fee – “Enduro 250”……......$40 per car

Saturday Race Day Pit Passes... $25 per person in pits

I-37 Speedway Grandstand Admission Prices:

Adult Grandstand…………….....$10

Seniors 65 and older………..…$7

Children ages 7 to 11 years.$3

Children ages 6 and under…FREE

Road Directions to I-37 Speedway:

From San Antonio, Corpus Christi and South Texas take exit # 104 (Leal Road) proceed south approximately one mile on the east frontage road to I-37 Speedway.

• 4 weeks later...

Going to be another run what you brung race? I thought the 3 tracks where having the same set of rules for the Enduro races. Corpus guys gonna kick butt and take the purse and the$600. bonus. Owen and the CCMS guys made a set of rules and have not made changes to accomadate anyone, that does not seem to be the case with I-37.Enduro cars should be stock cars not "bomber" cars in the Enduro class!!Even the bomber rules are different at the three tracks. So can I bring my Outlaw SuperStreet and run the Enduro ?

owen has worked hard to work with us .and we will return the good gesture he has shown.run what you brung?outlaw show?,during turkey trot the rules change over to make it a good race for many tracks to be able to come,but it was not run what you brung.and cc cars did not win the race,and when we went to cc we did not win there,nor was it run what u brung there either.it gets me when i read a comment with no merit.as if the person making it cant read,just starts crap.i know you did not run here and win,so it was 3 houston cars then locals then cc cars,so where is the merit?when bobby jacks comes here he knows the rules,and he runs up front by being ready,but he does not ask us to change our rules for him.if it were run what you brung then why did i refund $ to cars that did not fit the rules.and as for the outlaw super street,bring it,we have a legal street stock that i would put $ on to outrun it!say $200....GOT GUTS?,i know your fast on asphalt,how bout the dirt.....frank t#66,#67,#74.........

JohnnyT66, The understanding was that the 3 tracks would have the same rules and Not change them or let Pure stocks that are NOT enduro cars race against totally stock cars.If you do not see the difference then you must be going to race a "pure stock" enduro car.I see trying to get car count but how many people built real enduro cars to race with purestocks?How can you win the $600. if you can't race at all tracks involved because rules have been changed at one or more ? I guess you could build 2 cars. I will tell you what as far as a Superstreet race , When my car get's torn up more and I need dirt for the yard I will bring it and race you. After I play at your playground then you come play in mine. It might even be fun ,ya just never know. We can work out the details later?

i do come play at your playground,and what part of pure dont you understand?the rules took a drastic change this year.pure means pure!.they do not require a fuel cell.they cant have any kind of aftermarket shock or spring.we did allow front and rear hoop for safety.just because the names are not the same dont confuse them.we donot even allow caster camber changes.but it sounds like yiu are getting your info secound hand.thats what causes much confussion.and you do sound either scarred of comp or confussed.will be there for the enduro with legal cars and you can see for yourself that they will fit your rules(enduro) and will be pure stocks.will also run our two bombers,that you now call pure stocks there as we did last race. these two cars are the #74,#67 that we will run at cc and sas roadrunners.....frank t #66 see ya!

Archived