tx thunders

neon14

Hey Top Dog if your Lalo,are you still going to loan me some old pull off Hoosers to run the pro sedan races at CC ? Its your idea after all.I saved all my money and can only afford 1 tire.I found 1 old one in my barn but it has cracks on it. We cant run the Yokahamas any more.Are you going to run the March race ? I hope so.I hope we have 30 cars. THUMPER

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are you talking about a sprint car type?Ha Ha.I want some of those wheels that keep turning after you stop....Without crashing first.Are you ready for March??Who else is ready? I have my asphalt set up on now.All I have to do is unmount the dirt tires and mount my sumos back on.

• 2 weeks later...

I've been working too. Probably won't be able to make it to the races until the features now because of it. I got somewhat of a promotion at work so I'll be working more (later) hours but hopefully make a little more money. Dad will still get there around the same time so just tell everyone not to start fighting or running into each other until the features, everyone that doesn't read this forum anyways :lol:

Archived