Any new cars being built?

Guest rocketdog15

Guest rocketdog15
:huh: Now that we know that the rules have not changed in the Roadrunner and Sportsman classes, is anybody building new cars for next season? I've heard alot of rumors, and I'm just curious. I will be running the same #15 Camaro, I will probably try to get some of the extra weight out of it though. Dad is probably going to take a stab at the Roadrunner class. Good luck at whatever your offseason projects are, and I look forward to racing with everybody next season.

Guest rocketdog15

Hey, Sorry Ladies and Gentlemen. I also meant to ask about the W.O.W., Streetstock, and Late Models also. I would also like to know who is returning for next season, with new or old equipment. Any new drivers, anybody moving up etc. I am just trying to get pumped up for the season, I hope everybody is doing the same. I am just hoping for a really good car count, and some great competition in all classes.

rocketdog15,

I will return to give WOW another shot, same car different design though and when I'm in the mood for some rubbin I will join the Roadrunners.

My brother George Reyes is building a new Monte Carlo for the Roadrunner class and I hear that there will be more Roadrunners on the track this year then there will be Sportsman.

Kelly

Jamie Evans will be returning in the sportsman class. We are changing the old blue and yellow car over to a road runner. It will be run in the WOW full time, hopefully. It may see some races in the road runner division.

Good luck to all this next season,

Mona Turner

Way to go Mona.

That is great.

Be great to see you out there Tom, hope you have a season that is veeeerrrry successful.

46 will either race 10 or less races or none at all. Just depends on a couple of things.

Hope it's more, but you know how things are.

I am working with a couple of guys that are trying to build a car for this year, gonna be real tight on if they will get r done or not. But these are my kind of guys, - build it vs. buy it, & ingenuity and determination vs. bank account.

Gotta love the American spirit that shows through with auto racing.

Mark

Archived