Eric's having some fun here. Just want to let you see what our car looks like on the track. Car is really hooked up good. I'm still looking to get more power to the ground and lighten the car.. We've cut almost 3 secs off our lap times since the first practice. Our second race is Aug. 9th. And this is on old/tired tires.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=102031...e=2&theater

looks good makes me want to get in it .. ..sounds like he is using brakes hard on entry.. roll back off the gas pedal a little sooner but not all the way off if i am right ... smooth the entry where the car is not loading up the front so hard .he could then hit it sooner and carry more rpm off that should really help that car .torque power seems to be 3000 to 6000 .work on keeping it as close to that rpm ..dont be afraid to use or try the rumble sticks in turn one ..watching the 77 mike in his tps vw can help /just go over to tps here and watch ....

I'll go look at the tps and watch. :-)

Our plans are to run full time tps next year ...and if we get to keep the bomber play at other tracks too just have to see what our sponsor will have in store ..... Pocket National Bank ...are you a member of that bank...most racers are ..

Eric said we're platinum members there..We're also members of the pour your money in the asphalt club.. Eric said we're so poor that we don't have to worry about women also. People ask him if he has a girlfriend and he says no, I have a racecar!!

Archived