fuel cells

This has been a pleasure gentlemen and I hope it keeps going.. I may sell my place here in Austin and buy 5-10 acres in the country just so we can practise on it!! :)

That sounds like a racetrack in the making ...is that not how round track racing got started ..

"I want to get him into a driving school somewhere soon. He doesn't know just how much he doesn't know!!"

This is near CTS if you want some additional track time. It is a road course.

http://harrishillroad.com/

Only one problem, the car is set up to turn left only.. I really wouldn't want to be trying to shift back and forth in the same car..The track looks nice though. We'll be renting the track off and on in Kyle to practise during the week...

DRIVING SCHOOLS ARE A GREAT WAY TOO IMPROVE YOU CAN LEARN A LOT THEY WILL TEACH HOW TO BE SMOOTH..JOSHUA RACING DIRT A FEW TIMES SHOWED HIM THROTTLE CONTROL WHEN SIDEWAYS .STEERING CONTROL AND MANY OTHER LITTLE THINGS THAT YOU DO NOT GET TO PRACTICE A LOT ON PAVEMENT ...

I went to their site and checked it out and the classes I saw there were done in your own car.. I want to get him into a class somewhere this winter. We couldn't do it right now because of the cost of racing and the school would be too much right now.. If anyone knows a school or driving class that I can look into let me know. I still haven't ruled out the road course but want to look at a few more.. I'm wanting to take the car up to The Cotton Bowl and run a race or two on dirt there before the year is up... The car originally was set up to run there.

I am not sure if this will transfer over to the fwd cars or not, but Jimmy Willingham, aka Dalbert, would buy new street tires and shave them down to about 5/32 of an inch of tread left on them. This would help them stick better and not eat the rubber up. This is something that maybe somebody knows more about, because this was on rwd pure stocks at San Antonio Speedway. This is just something To research as DO NOT know a dam thing about fwd cars.

Hope to make it out to CTS and cheer y'all on. Y'all sound like you have the right attitude and perseverance to make this work. Look forward to meeting you guys soon.

Good Luck!

side wall is the biggest problem ...get a tire that wont flex under so much and you have solved a very major problem with fwd ..the good years we raced on lasted many races ...i bought a cheaper standard tire and it was gone the first race ...ten bucks more per tire saved a lot ...r rated ......

side wall is the biggest problem ...get a tire that wont flex under so much and you have solved a very major problem with fwd ..the good years we raced on lasted many races ...i bought a cheaper standard tire and it was gone the first race ...ten bucks more per tire saved a lot ...r rated ......

Flex? Our sidewalls didn't flex, they folded!

Flex? Our sidewalls didn't flex, they folded!

under ...

Eric and I were brainstorming and he came up with the idea of putting aluminum foil over the opening in the trunk to close off the fuel cell. He even suggested heavy duty. Think we could get pass tech??? Maybe reinforce it with chicken wire?.

Archived