ARE YOU PLAYING VIRTUAL THUNDER YET?

debwill

Now you can play along with all the racing action at San Antonio Speedway online at Virtual Thunder. Virtual Thunder is the only online game that lets you play along with all of your favorite racing series, including the Late Model and Sportsman classes at SAS. Simply make finishing predictions and get scored against the actual event results. It's fun, easy and best of all, it's totally free!

Race over to Virtual Thunder and start playing today!

Debbie

Site Moderator for SAS

And while your there, you can play Virtual Thunder for the ROMCO series, the TSRS series and the TPS series, a total of 33 series in all including all the NASCAR series, ASA, All-Pro, etc.

Nick Holt

Deb, you're killing us in Late Models, but who snuck into the lead for the Sportsman class? HUH, HUH ??? :D The same person closing in on you for the overall SAS standings too. LMAO Of course now, I'll fall like rock of a cliff! What's up with it not showing last weeks results, just points?

Yes, you and Nick are closing in on me, especially in the overall standings for SAS. You're only 100 points behind me and running strong in 3rd place! And Nick is right behind you in 4th place.

I hadn't noticed the problem with the race results. I'll refer it to the site administrator today. As always, thanks for letting me know when there are any problems on Virtual Thunder.

. . . and now I'm watching my rear view mirror as you're closing in on the overall points standings!

Deb :D

Archived