Big Thanks to SOS

Thankyou for putting the track back together after Thursdays rain and Fridays practice so we could race Saturday. I also want to thank the staff of SOS for treating me and everyone with class and being as helpful as possible throughout the weekend. From the ticket takers to the girl serving the hambugers in the pits with a smile I enjoyed our visit and look forward to our return soon.

The atmosphere at Shady Oaks is tough to beat.The staff there is really friendly and you can tell they care.With the good job done with ASCS and STXSSS SOS is about ready to take the next step.Good job to all involved with SOS.

A huge heck yeah on this thread! The family running SOS care so much and worry so much about what they are doing. It is definitely a warm and friendly place to spend my money and I don't mind doing it. Thank you for having all of us in on Saturday and letting us stay over on Friday night as well. Very good time last weekend and we also sure appreciate the genuine customer service approach the Stacey family and all of the crew at SOS display in running the operation.

Archived