Thank you Clare for getting me a pit spot-----Next time I wont be so nice about giving up a pit spot that I own for the year. no harm though because Clare came through and was kind enough to stuff me up next to his trailer. Thanks Josh for trying to hold on to MY pit spot for as long as you did.

Thank you Clare for getting me a pit spot-----Next time I wont be so nice about giving up a pit spot that I own for the year. no harm though because Clare came through and was kind enough to stuff me up next to his trailer. Thanks Josh for trying to hold on to MY pit spot for as long as you did.

i was wondering why you parked there .i know that tps car was in your spot and though i know him .i would have moved him ..you paid for that spot ..but i know you you are a lot nicer than i...

The TPS car was invited to that spot well in advance of me showing up and I was ok with it, the Super Street was the one that took it upon himself to park in MY spot.... Like I said, its ok because Clare had me hooked up next to him and it wasn't that big of a deal - But if I would have had to go park outside the complex then it would've been a different story.

Its ok, it all worked out for all of us :-)

Archived