Len Hayden

Ddavidchris

This is his son David writing this. You probadly have'nt heard his name in a long time. But there is alot of you know who he is and what he did. Here in the past few weeks we found out that dad has cancer. It is a cancer of the red blood cells called multiple myloma. I like to do anything to make my dad happy. He would love to here some of your voices. You can contact me at 865 254 4484 or at 865 694 8361. Thank You David Hayden

Len was one of the pilars of the San Antonio racing community for years until he moved away several years ago. He had many roles in the racing community and was particulary good at PR and helping the track out with sponsorship deals.

Keep the spirits up, Len. We're all pulling for ya.

Nick Holt

As Nick said....one of those who made San Antonio racing what it is today just because of a lot of time and efforts put in to support in any way he could. Helped get AllPro to Texas in the early 80's too. A great friend to Dad.

Len, all of the Bailey family prays for you and your wonderful family. May God's healing hand be on you and his comforting hand on your family.

God Bless,

Billy

Len Hayden needs some support at his time of need.

TSZ readers can contact him as follows.

Len Hayden's email address is.....Lhaydenice@aol.com

His Cell # 865/803-8241

His home # 865/481-3877

Above information provided by his son David.

Posted by:

Neil Upchurch

Archived