CTS hourly schedule for the KVET Country Classic, 7/12/2014

I see Dwarf heats, there is only 1 Sport Compact race we will revise this. The rest of the schedule is correct, there is a lot of racing to fit in before Rick Trevino. Hope to see you all next Saturday!

Oh yeah, at 3:00. My bad

Twice the chance to win .never say a rookie cant win in his first race ..i did in my first race at cc 1987...but again i helped the guy sit up his car with me driving and probably 100 laps that week in the car ...started 7 th and won ...two other i know won in their first race out ...

I will say this for anyone to know. I am very proud of this young man, Geetar, not a boy anymore. He is working 6-7 days a week to do this. He even came out yesterday on the one day he had off this week to help me, for free, finish a small construction job I took to help us afford all the things we still need for this coming weekend. He was up and out the door at 4;30am this morning, working 9-10 hrs a day, going to work on the weekend he was scheduled to be off. He'll be working tomorrow and then off Monday(maybe) and Tuesday so we can get the car to the track. He hasn't had anything handed to him, not my way, but has worked for everything he has. I feel like he has a very good chance to make something really good and enjoyable for himself here because of one trait he has come to have, He's not afraid to work hard and put in the time to earn what he wants.. This is one of the great traits of those who are on this site and enjoy the great sport of auto racing....

Hi Tech I don't think you sit around too much. How many cars are you working on now?? The only down side to Eric living with you is trying to keep him fed!!

THAT is my point if he moves in with us .i can take some time off .. full time on the 8 .part time now with the 7 car lucky jesse has that one under control .the 28 pro sedan .other then i changing the crank a couple of weeks ago .jesse has that one under control now ..but the rest of my times is work .house work .fixing customers cars on the side and what ever else there is to do .so my plate is always full and will never get ahead ...plus as you can tell at this time .i dont get much sleep..

It's funny but I thought when I got to my age, almost 62, that I could take it a little easier, HA!!!! I'm a brickmason and still work all I can. Now I come home and where I use to be able to sit in my lazyboy and enjoy a nap, it's Dad did you get this or that done to the car, come on I'll help, we gotta go get this, go to the track to run gocarts, go watch a race, sometimes I even get to eat!! This has really brought new life into our lives and we're actually enjoying it tremendously!! Best thing for the two of us in years..

It's funny but I thought when I got to my age, almost 62, that I could take it a little easier, HA!!!! I'm a brickmason and still work all I can. Now I come home and where I use to be able to sit in my lazyboy and enjoy a nap, it's Dad did you get this or that done to the car, come on I'll help, we gotta go get this, go to the track to run gocarts, go watch a race, sometimes I even get to eat!! This has really brought new life into our lives and we're actually enjoying it tremendously!! Best thing for the two of us in years..

joshua does not ask me if i got something done usually .he ask do you need me or what needs to be done .or he looks at the car and gets on it ..most of the time anyway lol... the older you get the more you work ...or seems that way .least your body feels it ..

joshua does not ask me if i got something done usually .he ask do you need me or what needs to be done .or he looks at the car and gets on it ..most of the time anyway lol... the older you get the more you work ...or seems that way .least your body feels it ..

I sure hope not, 54 hours this week plus I did masonry work on the 4th! I'll run out of hours in each day if I work more in the future!

Archived