congrats

craneop00

THANKS GUYS. A LITTLE LUCK AND HELP FROM MY FRIENDS AND TEAM. I HAD TO WORK YESTERDAY AND MY TEAM MEMBERS HELPED GET MY CAR READY OR I WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN ABLE TO RACE. HOW ABOUT THAT 8 CAR FINISHING 3RD IN HIS SECOND LATE MODEL RACE. WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO ABOUT THE ROOKIE #78 IN OUR CLASS? DANGER DANGER.

I AM WILLING TO HELP IF HE WANTS TO COME AND ASK ME. ALSO CONGRATS TO 84 PURESTOCK FOR HEAT AND FEATURE WIN. GO GREEN.

Congrats bobby Jack.. HElluva run Satnight.. Yes, not only that but some guys need to be alil more patient.. I probly wont be at next race..bent front of the car up pretty bad.. Had nowhere to go.....Ill stay off my soap box..but alot of things happened that didnt need too....Congrats to Dan for a great run...Sorry to Robert Schilling.. I had nowhere to go bud.. Hope your ok.... Hope to see you guys soon...Bobby Jack..Keep pluggin away..your doing great!

Thanks Bobby... Let me asses the damage.. I do know i have to strighten the frame horns.. ill let you know...Keep doing what your doing bro.. Hopefully i can catch ya one day..Good to see you running good..

Thanks Drew...And thanks to Bobby Jack for getting me where im at, Couldn't be racing without him !!! Drew im right up the road from you, if there is anything you need that I got or anything from bobby I can get,glad to help a fella out.Cant wait to get out there and try it again !! B)

Johnny... i know thats right..gonna be a long 3 weeks too..lolol...car looked good man...im guessing i need new leaf springs if i have a chance at being within your own zip code. LMAO...i mean that tho..lol..

Craig...my wife videos the races but youtube is acting the fool on me so its taking time to upload...Brandy payton videoed the races and you can see most of it..

Archived