positions

In the Grand Stocks, I know I had problems, but every position counts for points. Mylaps says I was one lap down when I wasn't. I never got passed by 30 until after he took the checkered. The 79 passed me on the white flag then spun coming out of turn 4 coming to the checkered flag and I passed him back before the flag putting me in 7th position. I got pay and looked on mylaps and it says I finished 8th. Are we ending the race whenever the leader crosses the line? Or is everyone racing to the flag when the checkered comes out?

Josh McCain

#8 grand

when the checkers came out the 30 had just passed you enough at the line for the transponder to show you a lap down from our angle .and in the heat of the battle i think all of yeah missed the checker and ran one more lap . both your mom and i knew the checker was thrown the lap before .with three cars at the line it was easy to miss that ..

No matter what the finishing order is/was/will be, you guys put on a great show for packed stands and I thank you very much for the time and effort you put into racing. Hope everything gets sorted out for you and can't wait to see y'all again on the 14th!

Archived