Bobcat Showdown Race Day reminders for fans

Kyle, TX (May 28, 2014) - The Bobcat Showdown is almost here! Head to CTS this Saturday to kick off the summer with live music, drink specials, food, games for the kids and lots of racing action!

Just a few reminders for you as the Bobcat Showdown approaches:

The race day schedule has been posted to the Central Texas Speedway website. You can view the schedule

here. >>>> http://centexspeedway.com/nascar-home-track/event-info/

Tickets are on sale online. Get your tickets now to avoid waiting in line at the door. Our 2 for $25 General Admission ticket deal is available again for the Bobcat Showdown. This is an ONLINE ONLY deal and will not be available at the door.

Purchase Tickets here >>>> http://www.ticketfly.com/purchase/event/546713/tfly?__utma=1.2409341.1390338295.1400618413.1401229223.18&__utmb=1.2.10.1401229223&__utmc=1&__utmx=-&__utmz=1.1396537503.10.8.utmcsr=centexspeedway.com|utmccn=(referral)|utmcmd=referral|utmcct=/&__utmv=-&__utmk=18761273

Welcome Texas State Students - Present your valid TX State Student ID at the door for 50% off on your General Admission ticket purchase!

Memorial Day Military Discount - In honor of the Memorial Day holiday this week we will be offering 50% discounts for veterans and current service men and women. Please present your military ID at the door for 50% off on your general admission ticket purchase.

Special Event: Dunk the Drivers!

All profits made from Dunk the Drivers will be used to support Leonel Sanchez, a third grader from Georgetown Pickett Elementary who was diagnosed with a rare form of degenerative multiple sclerosis. Leonel has the dream of becoming a race car driver when he grows up but unfortunately this dream may not be possible for him. He will be in a wheel chair full time by the time he enters into 5th grade.

Please show your support for Leonel and his family by purchasing Dunk tickets at the race and participating in the Dunk the Drivers event on the Midway.

Please feel free to contact us for more information about the event on May 31st.

Phone: (512) 268-1114

By July, mine will be ready, it's the tow vehicle I'm not sure about. Depending on the paycheck tomorrow, I may come up this weekend to watch but it's iffy right now. I want to come up in July since family will be in from Missouri and may be the only chance they get to watch me race but my sister and her brood leave to Florida that day so depending on when they leave on the July date. But I think this weekend and that July date are the only remaining races that don't interfere with my on call schedule at work but I do want to make a trip to CTS this season.

Archived