Modified Roll Call

Let's get this started. Who's going to make it this weekend. I've heard of several cars coming form different areas. For sure to be there I know of the following.

126 Cody Leonard

58 Hunter Flanagan

55M Mike Morris

49 Chuck Hessler

44 Joe Spillman

20 Mike McCarthy

Matt Fox and Jake Rollins have been making the trip as well.

If this class is to continue on after this year we need to get the count up soon. Let's get those mods out and running.

Great class of cars (need 'em in droves) but so are their counterparts ... the Limited Mods. I was really impressed with the car count they produced last Sat nite @ SOS.

Time to step up U Pro Mods and support the SOS sked. Show your lil' bros in limited mods what's possible in a real-deal Mod.

It'll help build your top-flight division! It'll also help SOS build for the future!

Race fast, race safe, have fun...

Just my 2c

Well said Racer26 we need the car count up, even though I'm new and trying to learn how to drive. I would love to see more cars on the track, Shady Oaks is the only local track running the class and we need to keep the class alive. We have a lot of money invested in our cars and it would be a shame for the class to go away, so come on guys bring them Big Mods out and race.

Archived