No TSAR at PRI

KC11

Live Report form PRI.

TSAR no show

They were signed up to be here but no where to be found.

A good freind of mine here in Indiana was asked to build an engine for TSAR to be shown at the PRI show.

They agreed on a price and money was "in the mail". I advised my friend to not buy one single bolt until the check clears the bank. NO SHOW on the check.

Once again they made news and disappeared.

Thats all from PRI

Kirby Caldwell

They agreed on a price and money was "in the mail". I advised my friend to not buy one single bolt until the check clears the bank. NO SHOW on the check.

Once again they made news and disappeared.

Kirby Caldwell

Kirby,

AWESOME!! Congrats on saving your friend a lot of heartache, hassle..and, a lot of money!

Give credit where credit is due, too...It's probably because of TSZ that Kirby knew about the problems of TSAR...not to bash TSAR, but obviously its track record is less than stellar at this point in time..

Nick are you still building that chassis for TSAR to take to Indy.j/k

Yes sir. It's a revolutionary chassis made out of -- are you sitting down? This will knock your socks off -- THIN AIR!

I know what you're thinking, but don't ask because the technology is so new that not even the CIA knows about it. I can assure you that I have very strong financial backers who do not wish to be identified and I will be the sole supplier of this amazing new chassis. You can order yours now, before it's too late, by sending me a certified cashier's check for $25,000 to my Cancun P.O. address...

And by the way, the chassis was on display at Indy, but nobody could actually see it because we wanted to display the thin air prototype before it received it's first coat of thin air paint. I think everyone should consider hopping on this revolutionary "thin air" bandwagon immediately so they can be in on the ground level of this fantastic new product before the price climbs to ... oh, let's say $35,000 in 2006.

And also by the way, some of the biggest, hottest names in racing have already placed their orders but they don't want me to share their names with you yet. But you'd be impressed, I'm sure.

Of course, human nature being what it is, some of you negative types will sneer and think this is just another racing scam, but that's the price of progress I guess. Remember, they scoffed at TSAR too and now look what a great organization it has become.

Nick Holt

Hey, I think Nick might have something here. Thin air has been around a long time but I can't recall anyone building a car from it yet. It is pretty amazing stuff! One of the best examples you can find is right in your own kitchen.

Ever wonder why the paper towel will tear at the center of a sheet before it tears at the perforation? Easy, Thin Air! Obviously the perforations must be stronger than the paper so if you remove all the paper and have nothing left but the perforations, you have a sheet of thin air!

Keep those ideas coming..

Following is an e-mail I sent Kirby Caldwell and his reply a few days later:

----- Original Message -----

To: kcmotorsports11@msn.com

Sent: Friday, December 10, 2004 7:14 PM

Subject: TSAR at Indy

Kirby: You have done a good job of reporting to us back home in Texas.

It helps Texas auto racing to determine the correct situation up front.

Thanks,

Neil Upchurch

Race & Administrative Director

Texas Pro Sedans

Starting our 30th season in 2005

Reply message received from Kirby Caldwell

"I will see what I can Find Out Neil. Thanks"

I might have been born at night, but it wasn't last night. I'm not buying Nick's "thin air" car concept. First of all, where did he get the THIN AIR? The air in the Austin area would be quite dense considering it's relatively low sea level. THIN AIR would have to come from high in the Rockies. How did he get the THIN AIR here? If it was compressed and shipped here it would have taken on moisture and not been thin anymore! Lastly, if Nick were making it, wouldn't it be HOT AIR? Heck they fly balloons on that stuff. You would never be able to make the minimum weight. I would like to see Mr. Holts plans for this new car before I send my money in. :D

SVCMNGR1 -- LMFAO

What? You dare question my thin air concept chassis? And malign my sterling reputation as a thin air chassis builder???? And how in the world can you say that I might not actually have the thin air needed to build these wonderful machines????? And on top of that you stoop so low as to actually acuse me of using inferior, poluted, stanky Austin air instead of the advertized thin air purchased at great expense from the finest, most trustworthy thin air producers in our nation's capital, Washington, D.C.? My lawyer people will be talking to your lawyer people in the morning, Dave.

Listen folks. Don't pay any attention whatsoever to what that malcontent Dave has to say. You know he's associated with ... well ... those so-called racers in Houston. Their infamous race shop is held in such low regard that it's known as the Little House of Horrors (or is it the House of Little Horrors, I never can remember).

And should anyone suggest later on that I have a criminal background, just be aware that those two or three minor felony convictions were just plain old everyday business deals gone bad, OK?

So, never mind the naysayers, folks. You just keep sending those lovely $25,000 checks my way for the fabulous, revolutionary Thin Air Chassis that is sure to revolutionize racing in Texas in the very near future. Don't miss out. Send Nick the check TODAY!

Nick Holt

Nick, I just sent my check to you with my invisible ink. I hope you don't mind that I gave you a $5,000 tip on top of the low low price of $25,000 for the engine.

BTW, when I started reading this, I was ROFLMAO because I pictured Nick "hovering" around in a "thin air car" wearing the Wonder Woman outfit, cape flying behind him and all :lol:

Eric,

I am returning your check. It'll probably float anyway.

And I know what you're up to. You just want to clone my Thin Air Chassis and start selling them youself. You have a history for this kind of thing. Forget it dude.

And what's this crap about me hovering. I haven't hovered since my "meditation days" in the 60's.

Nick Holt

After some extensive research on the web , I believe I have the secret to Nick's THIN air cars. Temporarily Heated Indigested Ninfas or THIN air is passed between compressed layers of white cotton and heavy denim. Once the impurities have been filtered into the white cotton, the THIN air is highly combustable, silent and deadly. If you think the THR neighbors are upset about the noise, wait until Nick starts putting a few thousand pounds of THIN air on the track! It is also worth noting that Mr Holt was listed as one of the biggest suppliers of THIN air in the state.

I'm guessing that Nick's new thin-air chassis only comes powder coated in green and brown colors.

On another note; Peanuts are supoosed to be bad luck in racecars right? .........j/k

Please hold while Nick comes up with a snappy reply. HMMMMMM, HMMMMMM, HMMMMMMMM HMMMMMM Please hold while Nick comes up with a snappy reply. HMMMMMM, HMMMMMM, HMMMMMMMM HMMMMMM

Please hold while Nick comes up with a snappy reply. HMMMMMM, HMMMMMM, HMMMMMMMM HMMMMMM

Press 1 to hear this message in Espanol.........................................1...............................

Por favore espere mientras que senior Nick piense una rapido respuensa. HMMMMMMM,HMMMMM,HMMM

Por favore espere mientras que senior Nick piense una rapido respuensa. HMMMMMMM,HMMMMM,HMMM

Por favore espere mientras que senior Nick piense una rapido respuensa. HMMMMMMM,HMMMMM,HMMM :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Sorry. Had to get out there and work with a client for a day or so. This business is cutting into my TSZ time.

SVCMNGR1 - Your crude implication that my "Thin Air" supply may actually be methane gas produced in my digestive system is way off base. I believe you have just engaged in what psychologists term "projection."

I do, however, wish to acknowledge that there are many in racing who do produce large quantities of methane, especially in the Houston area.

WildRacer5 - No, gosh, I'm sorry. The Thin Air Chassis only comes in Nextel Yellow. While NASCAR has yet to recognize the full potential of the Thin Air product line, they have made great strides in that direction over the years. However, WR5, if you would send us a pair of your unwashed unmentionables, our scientists will attempt to replicate your own personal brown and green racing stripes on a Thin Air Chassis of your choice. Oh, and did I mention that your color coordinated Thin Air Chassis will come complete with a complimentary year's supply of high-quality methane produced by the world-renowned Little House of Flatulence in Houston.

ups88john - For a short time, and a short time only, TAC will be offering a free "Lipstick-on-body removal kit" with every new Thin Air Chassis ordered with the popular available and highly-desirable Thin Air Beer Keg Holder option.

PAPA - You bet your bippy they're jealous, PAPA. These thin air chassis will be smoken em at the four new NASCAR quality Thin Air Tracks being planned for Texas as we speak.

Nick Holt

Guest RobCarter88

I wonder if it was that TSAR group that came on here last year blowing smoke that they were bringing ASA Late Model Racing to Texas. Noone ever heard anything about it at the ASA booth at PRI when I asked them about it.

Archived