Fun Opening Night

It was a pretty good night we enjoyed it as well. I hate to have to complain but last night there was a lot of kids in the pits that were unsupervised it may be a good idea to try and bring that up in the next drivers meeting cause not everybody pays attention in the pits. Other than that no complaints great job SOS!!!

It was a great night of racing, I had a blast. Would to say I am sorry to Shannon in the 02, the contact between us, was all my fault. I always try and pass without making contact, not the way I want pass another car, hope we're good. I thought the track did a great job. race went really smooth for opening night. Congrats to Tim in the 32, you drove a great race.

Just want to say, Thank you to everyone we talked to making us feel welcome to SOS. You have a great facility! I give props to all the drivers, that track is very tricky! You sure can't drive it like STS! We struggled most of the night with turn one. Sure am glad no walls! Lol! Got a lot to learn. Thanks again SOS for letting us run.

Alaina Smith #84

Why do 27 pure drivers have points if only 20 started race?...based on speednet?

Also thank you to the #33 pure stock pit crew and other drivers for lending me parts and a hand to get my car going for the feature. ..and my great crew members. ..

I don't know, but it show's me ahead in the points, for some reason I have more points than I should. I noticed one driver had points in a class he isn't even driving in anymore.

You're right John and Randy are good people and great people to race against.

Archived