Seeking prayer for my good friend Norm Desjardins and his son, Andrew

NickHolt

I met Norm when we shared a press box at Beech Ridge Motor Speedway quite a few years ago. Norm was the PASS Public/Media Relations man for many years and has been deeply involved in the New England motorsports scene for decades. He's a good man and a genuine believer.

Norm's oldest son, Andrew, 38, has multiple life-threatening conditions including Cystic Fibrosis and a difficult MRSA infection.

Even though you do not know Norm or Andrew, I am asking that we join in prayer for Andrew and the Desjardins family.

Thanks.

Nick

We are all hoping Andrew's medical plight will become minimal, but right now his situation is dire.

The Andrew Desjardins you are thinking about is a current NHL player with the Sharks. Different person.

Nick

Top Shelf.. Andrew played hockey too, but not at the level that the other Andrew played.

Here is a video that was made about Andrew and his struggle back in 2010 during the time between two of his lung transplants. Of course, things have taken a turn for the worse since then.

Keep Andrew and the Desjardins family in your prayers.

Click here to see this video >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNHYgHUumQk

• 3 weeks later...

Sadly, Andrew Desjardins passed away a day or two ago. Please pray for Norm and the Desjardins family.

Andrew was a courageous young man who did more in his short life than most will ever do. He lived life to the fullest and didn't let a little thing like Cystic Fibrosis rob is zest for life.

Lord, comfort Norm and his family in a way that only can come from you. Give him Your peace right now. In Jesus name. Amen

Archived