Thunder Hill Raceway

Chuckman

nick, have you got family on here???

Shawn,

Sounds like it, right? LOL But, nah.. Oh, by the way, outlaw22, colgate and outlaw_stck, your checks are in the mail.

The thing I liked best was that most shows were all done at a reasonable hour this season.

The thing I liked least was all the rainouts..

Nick Holt

THR Games - entertainment during lulls is important.  I noticed it got people in the main grandstands into it.

From a fans perspective, I actually wasn't too impressed with THR Games. Except for the blind folded driving, I don't care who you are, that's just funny.

As for the rest of the games, I guess I'm more of a meat and potato type of guy, not too into the little stuff in between. But, I can see how many more are and were, so I would probably have to say this was a good addition. Some continuity might've been helpful though. It didn't appear as though it was played every weekend, but then again y'all might've played it while I was in line for a chop beef sandwich :D .

me either, I just come to race and watch a couple of good ones...if you look at what the Dallas Maverick's have done, Express, etc., you have to make it an event and keep people entertained.

I did see one night they made people race and hop all around with their legs tied together and there was this one lady with big...well you get the picture...I got a bounce out of that one...

Archived