Great banquet

I would like to thank the Stacy's for a great time Saturday evening. The hand made trophy's that Bobby Stacy makes are real works of art. The time it takes to make these trophy's show what dedication this family has to Shady Oaks.It was great to see the racers and talk about the upcoming season.Congratulation to all the champs.The food was great and everyone seemed to really enjoy themselves.

Thanks again for having a great banquet.

I would also Like to say job well done. As a recipient of one of Bobby's fine hand crafted trophies, the fact that Bobby himself makes these fine piece's of art, makes them worth more than anything you could buy and hand out, thank you for mine. I am looking forward to the coming race season and some good racing. Cooter

Really enjoyed the banquet and the company of the racers and SOS volunteers that made the 2013 season possible. I would personally like to thank the entire Stacy Family for all the hard work and time that was put forth to make the 2013 race season successful. I really enjoyed the one of a kind SOS Pure Stock Champion trophy I received and will display it proudly. Looking forward to the 2014 Season

I've met (and respect) the Stacy family. They've invested serious skin in the game because they "genuinely" love the sport. I strongly encourage everyone to support their ongoing endeavors to resurrect SOS.

This was a great banquet and we want to thank everyone that came and enjoyed the evening. Thank you to the drivers and their families for some really good appetizers and desserts. We are proud of what Bobby can do with a piece of wood. Thanks for the nice comments. Can't wait for the start of the 2014 season. See ya at the races!!!

Archived