KUDO'S TSRS

First off all I can say is wow. TSRS put on a great show with the most SSS/LLM cars that may have ever been on the track at one time. All of the drivers should be commended for some very close and for the most part clean racing. It was truely amazing to see nearly 30 cars on that track and not have any accidents. I would like to thank Mary Ann (sorry about almost getting ya in the face with my flash) for putting on a series and race that was very top notch. Also I want to thank all of the TSRS folks for allowing me to shoot their race although I may have had a problem during the winner circle shot hopefully not. Last I would like to thank Chuck, even tho I didnt get to chat with you for very long it was a very good chat and I hope to see ya again next time around. The SAS race showed me where most of the racers wanted to race at in the TSRS. The number of cars that started and finished showed the viability of the the series for the future.

Marc Roy

I agree, TSRS puts on one of the best programs in racing and they haveonly been arround for 3 races. How about the program. ROMCO has been arround for 4 years and they still don't have a program. Mary Ann and H have done a great job. Best wishes to everyone involved.

I just hope that there are cars left to run at THR most of the THR "regulars" tore up some stuff in a big way at SAS. Did anyone see the left rear of Robert Stewarts # 22 car. It broke the whole left rear hub off. What a amazing thing to see.

Archived