Season Opens with 2nd Annual Showdown

xmod97

this is the same dates as the imca spring showdown at kennedale its already on there 2014 schedule online

2014 TENTATIVE Schedule

Race Date Day Event Pit Gate Races Start Comments 23-Feb-2014 Sunday Practice 12:00pm All Classes 2:00pm - 5:00pm 27-Feb-2014 Thursday Practice 4:00pm All Classes 6:00pm - 10:00pm 28-Feb-2014 Friday IMCA Spring Showdown 3:00pm 7:00pm Full Program (No Jr. Minis) 1-Mar-2014 Saturday IMCA Spring Showdown 3:00pm 7:00pm Full Program (Plus Jr. Minis)

this aint to dog you man but i would schedule for maybe earlier or sometime after this date youd have more people show up jmo!!!!

this is the same dates as the imca spring showdown at kennedale its already on there 2014 schedule online

i would schedule for maybe earlier or sometime after this date youd have more people show up jmo!!!!

The week before would put it on top of Abilene's "Icebreaker", the week after would be on top of TMS Dirt Track show and probably another IMCA I'm overlooking right now.....There's only so many dates in a season.....Then you start track point's seasons.....I doubt IMCA would allow anyone to overschedule another "sanctioned" race on dates of LONG established races.....So making it a non-points races is about the best they can do and get the show in....Plus it gives them a chance to possibly use the IMCA rules package and get all their ducks in a row on procedures, line ups, tech, etc.....

• 1 month later...

Archived