Janette Huff hospitalized

NickHolt

Please pray for a speedy recovery for Janette Huff. She was rushed to a Houston area hospital by ambulance earlier today with difficulty breathing. She is on one of those machines that forces air into lungs and will be spending the night at the hospital.

Janette is too tough to let this get her down. She's a very decent stock car driver both on dirt and asphalt and has the trophies to prove it.

Lord, please watch over our dear friend, Janette Huff, during this time and grant her a double dose of your healing power. Be with James and the Harris/Huff families and give them your assurance that you have this handled.

In Jesus Name. Amen

Thanks to everyone for the prayers.They are working..The possibility of enphysemia is gone as is the copd stuff. Now we are battling severe asthma.She had a rough nite last nite-having trouble breathing on her own but she sounds pretty good this morn.

Prayer does work.

thank you all for your concern

james

Thanks for the update, James. Janette is one of those folks that gives of herself to others without expecting anything in return. Pure gold.

James has been a bit under the weather as well, so please keep the prayers flowing. God loves it when we pray to him in faith. He says so in the Bible.

Nick

Sunday morning update; as of yesterday afternoon she is not able to be off the oxy for more than a few minutes.Doc says don't even think about going home till monday.However she is feeling much better and says thank you to all who have cared enough to send a prayer.She and I are thankful for the health we have--we can look around and see so many who are much worse off than us.Praying for those less fortunate.

James

James,

Please give Janette a big GET WELL hug from me. I know it takes a lot to take her down - one tough cookie. I'm sending prayers that she has a complete, speedy recovery from her illness. Love y'all both!

Archived