Please pray with me for Kimberly Stewart

NickHolt

Kimberly, who is Danny Stewart's daughter, is in a tough battle with cancer. The Stewart family is seeking our prayer support.

Lord, You hear us when we seek You and come humbly before you with our prayers. We would love to learn of a miraculous healing for Kimberly, but deep down inside we know that Your will for each of us is what really matters after all is said and done. So help us to accept whatever Your will is for Kimberly and wrap your loving arms around the Stewart family during this trying time.

In Jesus Name we pray. Amen

Sad news, Debbie, but thanks for keeping us updated.

The Lord works in ways I will never understand while we're still here on planet Earth. But even though we hurt when we lose a loved one, we have a certain knowledge that their life is not over and that one day we will be with them again.

Please pray that those who love Kimberly will be open to receive the peace that can come from trusting the Lord and His will for our lives as they walk through this valley.

Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me. Psalm 23:4

Archived