DEMO DERBY

tazmachine69

Hey does anyone know where they have demo derbys or where you might can get some rules and information I know someone wanting to find out more information. Please send me a message or email me at tazmachine69@yahoo.com

The big city of Spicewood has one each year in September. I'm not sure who heads it up, but it's always off HWY 71 near Hollingsworth(sp?) Corner. If you can get ahold of the Spicewood City... anything... someone might be able to help you out. Better yet, if there happens to be a number for anything Hollingsworth related, they might be able to help you out. I realize I just gave you a lot of open ended leads, but I hope it helps some.

Call Austin Vee Dub...ask for Johnny (my brother) he has the information , he is usually in the Spicewood derby every year and one of the officials works there also. 512-385-2462 Spicewood Fire Dept. puts this on . I also believe that Texas Thunder dirt track in Killeen have derbies during their race season. Mickey

Taz,

When the 05 schedule for Texas Thunder comes out, I will let you know. We usually have two a year, one in June and the other in Aug.

Wish I had better information. Will definantly let you know.

Bill "Sarge" Masom

Hardest working race announcer in Texas! Have microphone, will travel.

Thanks for all ya'lls help I appreciate it. I will give this information to my friend.

Rebel,

Heck no Im not changing my sportsman car into a derby car, ARE YOU NUTS? :P

Archived