Live updates from Central Texas Speedway’s season finale, 11/16/2013

NickHolt

Live, Interactive Updates from Central Texas Speedway’s season finale, 11/16/2013

Central Texas Speedway in Kyle, Texas, will close out it’s NASCAR stock car racing season this Saturday, November 16, and the Lone Star Speedzone team will be there to bring you you live, interactive updates from the “NASCAR Saturday Night - Presented by A-Line Auto Parts” season finale starting at 4 p.m. James Huff will be interviewing several drivers and shooting pictures while Nick Holt provides lap-by-lap coverage.

Eleven CTS classes will be competing at the recently-refurbished 3/8-mile paved oval and the on-track action is expected to be fierce as the championship point battles come to a climax. This is one show you won’t want to miss.

Bring the family and friends to meet the drivers, tour the pits, and of course, watch some side-by-side racing action up close! Tickets are only $15. Gates open at 4:00PM and featured races will begin at 6:00PM.

If for some reason you can’t be at CTS for this one, join me on Lone Star Speedzone at 4 pm for the live, interactive updates. You will be able to make comments and ask questions as we go along, but keep in mind that I have to approve all posts and sometimes I’m just so busy that some of the posts may be delayed.

To get started, click here.

Big crowd, lots of cars. Some good Texas short track racing on asphalt.

We had a lot of folks online with us last night as Jay Hallas provided results in the forums and I did the lap by lap coverage on the Live Updates presented by Central Texas Speedway. As an added bonus, James Huff interviewed and photographed 12 drivers for use during the live updates.

If you would like to read the reply of the live updates and catch James' interviews, click here.

Archived