Debbie Williams scheduled for two surgeries...

NickHolt

From Debbie Williams:

I’m headed to the hospital this morning for a scheduled surgery with two different surgeons. Dr. Chrysopoulo from PRMA will be doing the 2nd phase of my reconstruction surgery, and Dr. Johnston will be repairing the ventral hernia that has been a problem for over a year. Depending on the severity of 2nd surgery, I'll be in the hospital for a minimum of one night. Hopefully, this will be my last surgery for a long, long time!

Debbie has had a long battle with breast cancer and has sought and received prayer throughout her treatments. She is doing great and, hopefully, these two surgeries will be successful. Debbie has been a real trouper throughout her ordeal and has been an inspiration to many who have followed her progress for the past several months.

Lord, please continue to bless Debbie as she faces this latest challenge. Watch over those who will be treating her and grant her a safe, fast recovery. In Jesus Name, Amen

I didn't realize that we had this prayer category and just saw it this morning. Great idea, Nick.

I had the 4+ hour double surgery on Friday, and I was finally released from the hospital yesterday.

Everything went great, and I plan to really take my recovery very seriously. I'm very burned out with having so many surgeries in the past few years, and I plan to do everything I can to ensure a complete recovery.

Thanks so much for all of your prayers and support - means so much to me!

• 1 month later...

Archived