HMP BANQUET

legfixr

Asking John and Graham right now for first time. What about a silent Auction at the Banquet, Racers and Companies donating items to auction off. Money could go to Charity for Injured Drivers, or any charity in the name of HMP behalf. I'm sure we all have some memorobilia or time shares, cabins, etc we could donate. Just thought it would be a little more fun added to the event.

Asking John and Graham right now for first time. What about a silent Auction at the Banquet, Racers and Companies donating items to auction off. Money could go to Charity for Injured Drivers, or any charity in the name of HMP behalf. I'm sure we all have some memorobilia or time shares, cabins, etc we could donate. Just thought it would be a little more fun added to the event.

I like this idea. Especially with the holiday season coming up!!! Let me know what you get figured out. I was just thinking abou the same thing this evening while at dinner. Maybe doing a toy drive for Christmas. I was think for every 50.00 donation each person gives they will get a 10% discount coupon towards Racecars parts bought at URS. Just brainstorming at the moment but I like your idea Dale!

JC Umscheid

WHAT NO INTEREST.

NOBODY WANTS THINGS LIKE....

SEASON TICKETS TO LOCAL TRACKS

PIT PASSES

TONY STEWART JACKET

FRAMED MEMORIBILIA

OFFICIAL NASCAR GEAR

CASES OF OIL

• 2 weeks later...

STILL NO ?

Archived