What's everyone gonna do today

TTR73

Just thought since it's a saturday and it's NOT RAINING & THR is not racing tonite i'd see what everyone else is gonna do.

Chris

i'm gonna watch the Nascar races and also watch the Texas Game

Hook' em Horns

well i went down to san antonio raceway this afternoon to blast off the pro cars but the drizzle hit us right when we went to start, so now i'm watching the craftman truck race and will watch the showdown from irwindale tonite to see how the texas boys do-i'm hoping they will be up front at the end-DONT MESS WITH TEXAS-

I drove to Corpus Christi to watch San Antonio Clack beat CC Moody in the HS Football playoffs. Daughter is in the Clark Band and Son is the Clark Drum Line Instructor. So I had a nice family day..

By the way, the R held off until just after the game was over. Drove home in wet stuff all the way to SA. I just got home a few minutes aga and called a buddy in Buda and he says it has rained there on and off since late this afternoon. Looks like Brian made the right call. I think a few folks around here owe Mr. Callaway an appolgy.. Seems to me I have been reading words like "stupid" and "ridiculous" concerning his decision to postpone this one.

Nick Holt

Archived