Johnson-Biffle Post Race

lenny66

Just putting this out there. I am by no means a Jimmy Johnson fan, but after watching the way he handled himself during the post race interview that Biffle interupted. I have to give that guy the "nod" for most reserved and calm I have ever seen a driver. I think Biffle deserved a POP in the chops, for that move. I don't think Biffle would have tried that on Stewart, Harvick or Edwards. Let's see how it goes in TEXAS !!! ;) Lenny66 B)

I agree 100%. For the criticism JJ gets on being "boring", it paid off right there. Sure, there are probably some people who would have loved to see JJ pop him right there, but there wouldn't have been any positive outcome from it. JJ tried to explain what he saw from his seat and offered to talk about it later, to which Biffle replied "I just did" or something like that. Biffle is the one that looks like an a$$ in that ordeal.

And I also think he did it because he thought he could get away with it. Like you said, I don't think he would have done that to Stewart, Harvick or Edwards. Can you imagine someone trying that on some of the older guys like Earnhardt Sr, Yarborough or Baker?

Archived