Attetion drivers!

Sometimes people make mistakes and I did. I should have said numbered spots will be held til 6pm and then all spaces are available. All open spaces are first come first serve. Everyone who is already here has honored this.

You might want to copy and paste this on the other post, it sounds like you might have a disgruntled participant...lol

It was awesome. Track was fast in features. Late night, but I don't care. Once you're there, you're there. Glad to see y'all have a great turn out and great show. I don't know if I have every seen so many kids at a track dressed up. We brought $60 worth of candy and handed all of it out. Dentists in Victoria area gonna be getting richer in a few weeks...lol

It was awesome. Track was fast in features. Late night, but I don't care. Once you're there, you're there. Glad to see y'all have a great turn out and great show. I don't know if I have every seen so many kids at a track dressed up. We brought $60 worth of candy and handed all of it out. Dentists in Victoria area gonna be getting richer in a few weeks...lol

Thats Great i will invest little more in that direction so then i can rebuild this winter.

Had a good time watching all the races, the track ended up bad fast and it claimed a few motors as well, all in all it was a excitement filled night. I didnt see where anyone lost their cool even once. Jam up job! Sorry I didnt see the post about the report or I would have sent in some action shots and update

:P

Fun nite, but late---we got in at 4:30am. Track came in great (even turns 1/2). When you have a track that's that fast, at the end of the season, there's going to be some broken stuff. We had a good run going with both cars, but broke the J bar on the #15. The #42 went on to a 3rd place finish, so we were happy (and no damage to either, so it should be an easy winter). The pits looked like the "good old days" with cars all the way to the back fence. We fired up the grill and stuffed on chicken and hot dogs all nite (haven't done that at a track since the last time we raced at SOS). Sure wish we could get some races there for the LLM's next year. It brought back a lot of good memories.

Archived