SAS Grand Stock Feature

OutlawB84

Grand Stock Feature OctoberFast 2013 #84 In Car camera

SHOULD HAVE BEEN THE GREEN CAR WINNING ..LOL CANT WIN EM ALL ....TOLD YOU IF YOU GET THAT CAR OUT FRONT YOU COULD WIN ..HERE YOU WERE ALL NERVOUS AND SAYING WE AND THE 30 WERE TO FAST FOR YOU ..A LAP CAR HELPED THE 30 PASS YOU .AND LAP CAR LET YOU BACK IN THE FRONT ..FUNNY HOW THAT WORKED ........ I TELL YOU PITTING WITH YOU AND YOUR DAD WAS A PLEASURE . ITS THE FIRST TIME I EVER ROOTED FOR YOU TO WIN AND WOULD NOT HAVE HURT OUR FEELINGS IF IT WAS US YOU BEAT ACROSS THE LINE ...... AFTER ALL THAT TALK PUSHING AND PRODDING WE DID TO GET YOU TO RACE SAS .....GLAD YOU SHOWED UP .. IT PAID OFF you and 30 put on a great race ........... EVER GET THAT TROPHY......

Thanks guys it was a lot fun! I did finally get my trophy right after the last race. John we would love to be at the Kyle race but right now it's not looking like we are going to make it......we have a family function scheduled that weekend....but who knows....good luck to all the CC guys that make the race. See ya'll at the banquet!

Archived