Future Champion

dano36

I was pleased to watch a young man on the rise in the sport and the grand finale at San Antonio proved that this driver will be someone we could well be watching on TV in the future. Josh McCain is still pretty much in his rookie status but has improved greatly this season and I foresee that he will be that much better next year. Best of luck to you Josh in the future and could be its that good crew chief you have that keeps you getting better and better. Sorry I missed you in the pits after the races but I was there to see you run. See you at Central Texas next month? Dano

post-3-1382406267.jpg

post-3-1382406276.jpg

WOW DANO!! A SHOCKER . MY WIFE SAID COOL, YOU ALWAYS TAKE GOOD PICTURES ...LET ME TELL YOU HE MAKES ME LOOK GOOD AND I DON'T DO MUCH LOL..HIS TALENT CAME FROM HIS MOM..OH AND HIS LOOKS TOO..LOL .. YES I WILL MAKE IT A POINT TO FIND YOU AT KYLE .... BTW YOU HAD TO PICK OUR WORST NIGHT OF RACING ..2 LAPS DOWN DID NOT SIT TO WELL .NEW MOTOR BLUES LACK OF POWER .FINDER .HOOD PIN ..AND SWAY BAR BRACKET BROKE IN THE FEATURE . TROUBLE WITH SHIFTER .BUT STILL FINISHED ..

Thanks Dano! I really appreciate the kind words. As for the "good crew chief" I can't say if it's that or just listening to everyone we've helped throughout the years. If it wasn't for my dad I definitely wouldn't be where I am today in racing. I'd probably still be just a tire changer and tool fetcher lol

Thanks Dano! I really appreciate the kind words. As for the "good crew chief" I can't say if it's that or just listening to everyone we've helped throughout the years. If it wasn't for my dad I definitely wouldn't be where I am today in racing. I'd probably still be just a tire changer and tool fetcher lol

ONE WORD DECRIBE'S TOOL FETCHER ...GOFER

And Josh I see you get your sense of humor from Dad. I did not judge by your finish on Saturday cause I watched those two guys wrestle with that loose fender that put you down a lap or two. I was there the previous race to and if I recall you won it. So I am pleased. At Kyle I will be in the pits hopefully Mike so I will get to see you. Chose the stands at San Antonio because I don't move around as well as I used to. Remember I am almost as old as you. (yea, right??)

Dano

And Josh I see you get your sense of humor from Dad. I did not judge by your finish on Saturday cause I watched those two guys wrestle with that loose fender that put you down a lap or two. I was there the previous race to and if I recall you won it. So I am pleased. At Kyle I will be in the pits hopefully Mike so I will get to see you. Chose the stands at San Antonio because I don't move around as well as I used to. Remember I am almost as old as you. (yea, right??)

Dano

well i will take some age off if it will help you out .you young whipper snappers need love too ..just getting to see you at kyle will be well worth the trip ....i think it was 2009 the last time we saw each other ..but i have not changed much i am still handsome ....choke cough .....

Archived