List of Race Entries for OctoberFAST at San Antonio Speedway

debwill

The list at the top has been updated to include race entries that were received on Saturday.

THE RACE ENTRY DEADLINE IS TODAY (postmark date)!!! All entries sent after October 7, 2013 (today), will be subject to a Late Entry Fee (amounts above plus an additional $50 for Pro Late Models, Modifieds and Trucks and $25 for all other classes).

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The list at the top has been updated to include race entries that were received on Saturday.

THE RACE ENTRY DEADLINE IS TODAY (postmark date)!!! All entries sent after October 7, 2013 (today), will be subject to a Late Entry Fee (amounts above plus an additional $50 for Pro Late Models, Modifieds and Trucks and $25 for all other classes).

I mailed ours Thurs or Fri lasts week. Hopefully it will show up today.

The list above has been updated to include entries that were received yesterday. I expect to get more today, even though a Monday postmark was the deadline. Some of the entries are taking several days to get here, thanks to the amazing service provided by the USPS!

WOW THE CHARGER CLASS IS LOOKING GOOD WE HAVE 10 NOW AND FROM WHAT I SEE IT LOOKS LIKE WE`LL HAVE 20 CARS MAYBE A FEW MORE. SOME OF THE GUYS THAT HAVE RUN EVERY RACE SO FAR HAVENT SENT THIERS IN YET AND I`M HEARING MAYBE A COUPLE OF RINGERS MAY BE JOINING OUR CLASS SO COME ON ALL YOU RACERS LETS MAKE IT THE BIGGEST CLASS FOR THE LAST RIDE AT SAN ANTONIO SPEEDWAY!

Deb , the 5k will be there , ardin smith will drive it , I have a pryor comittment but sending my car to support the track. 5k super stock

I haven't seen the race entry form yet. Will y'all be mailing it?

I've updated the list at the top to add a couple of Pro Late Models who entered today - #22 Tommy Grimes and #99 Casey Smith. I'll try to keep the list updated throughout the weekend as new entries are received.

Archived