Mini Stocks at San Antonio Speedway's OctoberFAST

debwill

ATTENTION: MINI STOCK DRIVERS!

We are opening up the Race Entry for Mini Stocks at OctoberFAST at San Antonio Speedway on October 18 & 19 . . . with a minimum of ten cars. If you want to race your Mini Stock at OctoberFAST, use the link below to enter:

SAS OctoberFAST Race Entry Form

Just write MINI STOCK on the top of the form and pay the same entry fee as the Grand Stocks.

Again, we must have a minimum of TEN Mini Stocks entered to include this class in the OctoberFAST event.

What about the Sport Compacts from South Texas Speedway?There not frontrunners or ecostocks.Transponders?
I talked to Chris and he said as long as all the tires are the same size and the ballast weight is removed, bring them out.

No Transponder Needed.

Wheels & Tires

1. Tires must be DOT approved and same size that came factory stock.

2. All 4 tires must be the same size.

What is a mini stock. Is it the same as a eco stock from hmp

Yes. No v6 tho

Put the #2 mini down for a yes

AND THE 01 FOR CHARGER!!!

The 01 charger will be there too . I put my vacation time in for work about 2 weeks ago, and the car is ready to go. About time too. I've been going crazy having to watch from the stands. Hopefully the mini gets a run too!

I've been out of town at our place in the country and will be returning home tomorrow. I will be providing Brian and Chris a list of race entries received so far for each class, including the mini stocks. I can also post the mini stock entries on this thread.

I've been out of town at our place in the country and will be returning home tomorrow. I will be providing Brian and Chris a list of race entries received so far for each class, including the mini stocks. I can also post the mini stock entries on this thread.

See, that's one of the many reasons that make you the best!

Archived