PRAYERS NEEDED FOR ONE OF OUR OWN

TerryBarden

Many of you know Cindy (Howell,Oates) Couch. Cindy was involved in serious car wreck yesterday. She suffered a broken leg and both ankles. When I get more news I will post it.

For those of you who don't know Cindy, she was the General Manager of SAS when her Dad, Frank Howeel owned the track. For those of who worked for the Howells back then, Cindy was the one who really kept the palce going. PLease keep Cindy and Gene in your prayers.

Terry

• 3 weeks later...
Many of you know Cindy (Howell,Oates) Couch. Cindy was involved in serious car wreck yesterday. She suffered a broken leg and both ankles. When I get more news I will post it.

For those of you who don't know Cindy, she was the General Manager of SAS when her Dad, Frank Howeel owned the track. For those of who worked for the Howells back then, Cindy was the one who really kept the palce going. PLease keep Cindy and Gene in your prayers.

Terry

Terry I have just gotten back to San Antonio are and hope Cindy came out ok, I will send up a late prayer all is good.

• 3 weeks later...

Saw this on Cindy's FB page...

It has been 38 day since my accident and as pain form the broken bones eases up, my emotions are hitting hard. I am asking for prayers to work on all parts of me. I don't want my family missing out on the things they need from me.

Lord, please let Cindy know that you really do know all about this situation and that you will somehow use this accident for good... we don't know how you will do that, but help us to trust that you will do exactly the right thing for Cindy so that, in the end, we will understand and praise you for it.

In Jesus Name we pray. Amen

GUILT IS VERY HARD TO DEAL WITH WHEN YOU CANT DO MUCH ..THE GREAT THINGS IS YOUR ALIVE AND HEALING AND HAVE A FAMILY I AM SURE THAT IS . 1. GLAD YOU ARE HERE AND .2 . TOUGH AS IT MAYBE FOR THEM TOO .THEY UNDERSTAND .......LOOK FOR THE STRENGTH IN THEM RIGHT NOW AS THEY LOOK AT YOU FOR STRENGTH ... .. ....... GOD BLESSED YOU ....

Archived