For Boop#72

KING31

you will not see me or my cars at that track wen ken told me to start last in the 2nd heat I did we that gen break no air left rear tire was low mickey helps us with air that's y we missed 1st heat then right be for the main is wen ken came to my car with the rest of the crap y would I run a heat if it was not going to get me no where

Maybe contact ken and talk it out this is not the place for it ,,, no won wins wen expressing selves on this forum it only maks trak loks bad sorry that you didn't get points their are lots of people like to see you race like nick would say don't bash on here. Sorry spell ck not working

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
while this thread has all this attention, id like to give a BIG shoutout to Shawn Kline. This guy is the definition of a true racer and he got his first feature win last night. Its been a long time coming buddy

Oh yes. the minivan got us ther and I got to see him win aginst two other cars. he still owes me nachos. Good job babe.

Well, most of you know I spend a whole bunch of my Sunday in church. So what better time to blow up the forum with this sort of smack talk.

Well, you guys knew when to do it and you even predicted I would have something to say about this sort of personal feud taking place on LSSZ.

I am going to leave it up for the world to see. I imagine there will be some embarrassed folks - sponsors wondering what they got themselves into - the track taking a huge public black eye.

But, at least you guys were smart enough to wait while I was away...

Nick

I don't have a dog in this fight but in all my experience, if you miss your heat race you just miss your heat race and don't get to jump in the next one. The best thing to have done is go ask for a change as soon as the lineup was made and then the track could have done it at there discretion.

Brian, I really appreciate the recognition. It has been a long time coming. AND AS FOR YOU, I WOULD RUN NEXT TO YOU ANY TIME OF THE WEEK. bout all the other bs its just. Bunch of bull. Now people not gonna show up because of track descretion. Ken owns the dam track and its his decision.

You just better be glad tony didn't race he gave you that win

Brian, I really appreciate the recognition. It has been a long time coming. AND AS FOR YOU, I WOULD RUN NEXT TO YOU ANY TIME OF THE WEEK. bout all the other bs its just. Bunch of bull. Now people not gonna show up because of track descretion. Ken owns the dam track and its his decision.

Sarcasm?

Sarcasm?

Way to go shawn and Brian both well deserved

Well , that time of the season .Fights here,fights there etc.Every track I have been to over the years if you miss your heat you start at the rear of the feature.Being in the rear of a under 10 car field is no big deal especially with the talent of the 35 car.Looks like the track got burned trying to do the "right" thing. I hope the 35 comes to the Hudgeons race as he is one I watch when traveling up there from Corpus.If not I hope to see a lot of blue and yellow cars in December.

Dewey you are full of sarcasm. Lol I worked my ass off all week on my car and then in turn drove my race last night. Fell off just a bit in heat then started catching leader then trunk fell off and was put to back no questions asked. Raced hard and didnt touch anyone. Then started my feature andthen spun to miss car and no caution ran until l caution came out. Then found my chance to run leader down and did then he fell out leaving me in the lead. O well I guess its just a little bit of nothing to anyone. So ill just keep my pride and live to race and chase for another feature win. Too much crying will close a track down fast and force people to travel or sell. So I suggest we get along and run another night of racing instead of being crybabies and leaving car at home. Come show what real talent you have instead of crying about it and bashing track for decisions they make. Tony could have run feature but left instead. O well I won the feature from racing and Brian won championship by default.

Looks like 31 learned from 77 on how to get his way at the track just cry like little kid. Championship should have been Tony's he earned it.

So what would you call Tony? Just by randomly bringing the 77 into this shows that your just a biased xxxxx. Haters gonna hate. Tony and his cronies are the guys trying to justify his boneheaded move. And HE was the one crying trying to get himself out of a situation that he created himself. Im 150% sure, that if the 77 missed his heat with the championship on the line, all you scrubs would be raising hell about it. Like every driver said last night, "they would do it to me" so why do you think your driver is so special that he should be excused for HIS own mistake. Dont hate the player, hate the game.

they came to me after the heat told me I had to start main in rear ok I can deal with that have a good points lead at this point don't have to push it to get to front then ken said I was down 5 points that's wen I left was not going to go pass him again then let him go cry take point again its a no win deal for me sorry no car from manard racing will be there

I want to hear more opinions on this subject. For the STSSS championship race at TRP, will yall let Wade Jones or Rob Slott show up to whichever heat without any repercussions? How do other tracks handle this situation? I thought this was standard procedure.

Archived