Trucks @ TMS

Kathy

Why Kathy, are you going to race with us? Or are you just trying to cause trouble (LOL)? We generally don't worry about payouts, Jon T is fair and we always get paid. A bunch of guys I know will be there and we all think we will win. Should be something else. Don't miss it.

RW Racing #10 will be there for sure. And in talking to Jon Denham sunday " IT'S ALIVE" so at this point i think he will be there. As far as the pay out "WHO CARES", Dito on what Larry L said, Jon t will be fair.

So why dont you come join the fun, IT'S GONNA BE A HOOT! :P

Larry if you have a truck I could drive, I will be there. If not, then Im gonna have to go to SA to work.

Im not trying to start trouble, I just heard that there was no purse and I wanted to find out if it was true or not. I can't recall seeing a purse breakdown posted anywhere so that is why I asked.

I was just harassing you...looks like all of our team trucks have drivers...see if Brian will let you race the THR truck...the ARTS payouts haven't been publically published all year...I think what you heard was wrong, at least that was not what was communicated in our last drivers meeting...but regardless of payouts, we all feel fortunate to get to race at TMS.

I was only kiddin about the red truck...you get a big trophy and a check...it depends one the race...call and ask Jon if you're losing sleep over it...

Here was the press release that Tommy was talking about:

Below you will find the purse payout for each race of the 2004 season. This payout is based on 20 trucks. These amounts are the minimum that will be paid out, they will increase if additional sponsorship is found.

1. $700 11. $75

2. $500 12. $75

3. $400 13. $75

4. $300 14. $75

5. $225 15. $75

6. $200 16. $50

7. $175 17. $50

8. $150 18. $50

9. $125 19. $50

10. $100 20. $50

Tommy

That Truck would be good as long as I am not the one in the passenger seat. :)

Larry

I did not see that before. Thank You for posting it.

But now I have another question. LOL You should have known.

If you don't have 20 Trucks what is the payout? I have not seen a field of 20 Trucks at all this year. Or is that what they payout out and the example just go's through 20 Trucks? In other words is it less if 20 Trucks do not show up?

I only asked the original question because I know alot of the time (not all the time) the Trucks get pretty torn up when they race. Not all of them, but some. So that kinda made me ask the question on the payout after I was told that there was not going to be one. I thought man, I would not want to race and take a chance in tearing up my stuff with no payout to help fix it. Does that make since?

:)

funny how it went from the payout at the thr nov 13th race that everybodys been asking for and wanting to know to now the payout at tms for the trucks-like taking the heat off one thing and putting it on another-jmo

Thanks Cheryl!

I think ya'll have tried all of them.

Tommy

I was just wondering that's all. And I was not trying to take the heat off of anything. I know the payout for the race on 13th will be there, so I am not worried.

And Cheryl --- I do hope that it is just rumor.

Good Luck to all of you that are racing this weekend. Looks like the weather will be perfect.

Most of all Have Fun!

I just cruised the course on my scooter...I know Jon T won't look at this till after the race, so I can say it now...I don't care if there is a purse, I would do this one for free...still, I won't be turning down any cash...

Only one tire wall close to one place on the track, so god willing no one will get anything too torn up...Trucks no likey walls...

Late Models are lined up now...17 (Jeff Pollard), 05 (Colt) ,50 Mac Daddy Mike Yale), 9 (Tommy Gural), 03 (Buck Basey), 1 ( Ronnie New), 10 (Alvin Stewart), 13 (Ian Webster) and 34 (Ricky Gavin).    Stay tuned for unofficial race results.  :D

WOW, only nine cars! Everyone including myself complained about the car count at CCMS. I hope the race was as exciting as CC. Looks like the only one that ran both CC and TMS was Tommy Gural.

btw, not trying to bash, just a adding my thoughts. I guess we can all apologize for blaming last week's poor car count at CCMS on this TMS race.

Archived