Halloween Havoc idea?!?!?!?Time sensitive!

Ok guys. These have to be ordered 99 pics at a time. That wasn't what I was hoping for. Doing 2 drivers at a time will be 7.45 each time. So would you want to pay 3 bucks for the 50 pictures? That covers the shipping and that's what is gonna kill me. I hate to ask since this was my idea, but I'm not daddy warbucks. Let me know please.

So you are saying its just 3 dollars for 50 prints....even if it only 5 bucks for 50 prints

Daniel Waer 32W Pure Stock......do we just pay on the 26th?

Thanks...I always thought it was a good deal when Jim did the same thing and then he would have featured cars park on spectators side before races to let people take pictures and kids sit in cars. Sometimes its really late and people dont want to go to pits so that gives them the chance to see the cars up close in person...

That's fine Daniel. Thank you.

Ok guys. These have to be ordered 99 pics at a time. That wasn't what I was hoping for. Doing 2 drivers at a time will be 7.45 each time. So would you want to pay 3 bucks for the 50 pictures? That covers the shipping and that's what is gonna kill me. I hate to ask since this was my idea, but I'm not daddy warbucks. Let me know please.

So you are saying its just 3 dollars for 50 prints....even if it only 5 bucks for 50 prints

Daniel Waer 32W Pure Stock......do we just pay on the 26th?

Thanks...I always thought it was a good deal when Jim did the same thing and then he would have featured cars park on spectators side before races to let people take pictures and kids sit in cars. Sometimes its really late and people dont want to go to pits so that gives them the chance to see the cars up close in person...

Sorry I didn't answer this right. I was half asleep. Yes, it will be 3 dollars for 50 pics (4x6). Thanks Daniel.

go ahead with mine what ever the cost I'll cover it. It for a good cause!! Cooter 48 C

I think he price is fine

Archived