Schedule for Sunday, November 7, 2004

dirttrackgirl13

Sunday, November 7, 2004 we will be having the Demolition Derby, Texas Super Coupes, and the Street Stock Blow-out.

Demolition Derby Pay out is:

1st Place -- $750.00

2nd Place -- $500.00

3rd Place -- $200.00

Street Stock Blow-out is:

$50.00 to enter

1st Place -- $400.00

2nd Place -- $300.00

3rd Place -- $200.00

4th Place -- $100.00

If you have any questions please call us at 830-367-2695 or e-mail us at amcats@maverickbbs.com. Thankyou

Sincerely,

Hill Country Raceway

Its a great purse and the fee is a concern if you are a competitive car and a chance to place in top 3.No telling how many cars show up,you could be passing up a chance of a lifetime to bring home BIG win.But if you are a spectator lap counter like race hound it really makes no diffrent what the entry fee or pay out is.Some people race with blood seat and gears then there is those who race with there MOUTHS!

You don't have car count. How can you call it a BIG win? Learn as you go, maybe next year will be better. Last week I paid $40 entry for $1000 to win. 5th paid $200. 25 cars in the feature. On the 27th come to I-37 and you'll really see a lot of cars. That's also $1000 to win with a $50 entry.

Careful racer26, or you'll be getting one of "those" phone calls too! LMAO :lol:

Kristine, This is intended as friendly advise. :) If you're going to be the tracks spokesperson on here and whowon, you'll have to be a little more thick-skinned. People are going to talk, some will be truth(that hurts) and some will be BS. Either way, arguing and name calling only reflects badly on the track and yourself. Answer pertanant questions with respectful answers and ignore the rest.

Okay just to straighten something out so everyone has their FACTS right. When you see a post from me it will have my name of dirt track girl and when you see a post from double trouble that is my husband. I know everyone knows me by dirt track girl. I also do not need to get into a pissing match with you guys because you guys and I mean that in general are going to write, bash, praise, criticize about whatever is the top topic of these pages. If it is not not HCR, me, it will be someone else. In either case the facts will either be true or not. I prefer to let people think what they want because good or bad it is still publicity. I know that HCR has alot more to learn but they have learned alot this year. As for being their spokesperson everyone knows that I have worked for the owner since before the track ever opened so yes I do post when they ask me to post the schedules but if you haven't noticed I haven't been posting otherwise because I do know that would look bad for the track. Also anyone who knows me knows I am very opinionated and passionate about things I care about so I will NOT post my opinions about things either way anymore. I have only written this post so that you realize that sometimes your facts aren't straight and to let you know the difference of who I am when I post. Remember if you see dirttrackgirl it will be me but I can tell you that you won't see me much outside of this except to post schedules and to answer upcoming events.

So if you have any further questions or comments to me you can call me Monday - Friday at 830-367-2695.

Sincerely,

Kristin A.K.A. Dirt Track Girl

know that HCR has alot more to learn but they have learned alot this year".....

Fact is that nothing there will ever change as long as the owner dont get his way or like what he has heard,he threatens and calls people at home and there bosses, and throws a big tantrum on the front straight infront of all the mods and stands tward poor sunny. Fact is there is no car count and how long will you keep saying..."well were in the learning stage....the owner is a business owner away from the track and and a racer,he was allways bosting...this track is going to be run right.for the racers....havent seen it yet....other than he has stuck to his word on paying no matter how many cars. This track is a very,and I repeat, very nice facility,Yankee has put alot of work into it and has great potential,but as long as the owner continues to to be a hot head and throw his tantrums and tell racers not to come back cause they spin out to much,and all the other things a racers track should not be...its a long lonley road,when I was the owners promoter trying to start up the track in which, Kristin, I did the same ...put my heart and sole into cause it was my passion also to see it strive,to be screwed major by him..This owner was continuelly saying he had 354 cars registured and coming from as far away as new mexico....welll....where are they....what happend to them...even a half would make a great show. Bottom line is Kristen....dont make enemeys by defending something that if you make one mistake to piss off the owner your on the list of HCR use to be's all for nothing..If people like the purse and the entrie fee ..you will see alot of cars if not,same ol same ol.....Now your off the hook guys,I will be the one attacked now.

I drove by this track a while back and it looked like a nice track. There is usually a reason that promotors can't get a car count.[1] this track is a long ways from everybody except a few people out west of SA and a few little towns around there. [2] when promotors realize that it's about selling tickets and not making money off the back gate and sponsors they will do alot better.[3] putting on a good show to bring what spectotors back you have where they will bring someone else, nobody wants to come pay to see a half dosen cars race. Bottom line is that racers need tracks but tracks need racers that is the only thing they have to sell if you don't treat or pay the racer right there not going to tow and if you do get them there and treat them wrong they won;t come back. JMO

This was off whowon from the rainbow man...

Don Lewis out powereed and out drove the 6 car field to claim another win this year this win was for $400 by winning the Street Stock Blowout race today."Yount Too" Man Randy Yount drove the 3k Texas Super Coupe and won the Feature Randy is the 2004 IMCA Modified Track Champion this was the first time to drive a Super Coupe, we were glsad to have a drive come from Houston to race Troy Baugh. Amy Perry from Odessa won the $750 Demo Derby for the second time this season. Our Drivers Awards Banquet will be Sat 13th Nov at the track with test and tune also Gates open at 10am and lunch is at 2pm and awards start at 3pm so be there and honor our track Champions and all Drivers see ya there.

Archived