Question for people running for points.

dancer52

I guess I'm confused. Danielsen was the one defending the track when they made un announced rule changes, telling people on Facebook and the LSSZ to let them have their way or else the track may go away. And hear say(yes I know, I didn't hear it my self) is he was telling people there was going to be a blacklist of people that likes or shared A.J. original post and that they would not be welcomed back to the track. Now A.J. post an idea/question asking for points runners input and He's against that...so are rule changes ok or not? I wonder if he isn't just anti A.J. (believe me, we have all been anti A.J. and some point in our lives!) I would say only the guys in the top 5 spots in ss, lm, and mod should have a say in this, anyone else it won't affect. And if you don't race the track on a regular basis then why would you care anyway?

As far as the ss at tts are concerned, they are not allowed mini clutches or 3 links, i think they would be fun to watch against the cbs ss.

joe

I guess I'm confused. Danielsen was the one defending the track when they made un announced rule changes, telling people on Facebook and the LSSZ to let them have their way or else the track may go away. And hear say(yes I know, I didn't hear it my self) is he was telling people there was going to be a blacklist of people that likes or shared

Sorry Joe no where have I ever stated I supported mid season rule changes. CWmills33 called many people out saying big deal if a promoter is out there racing, gave a couple of examples of promoters/owners doing the same and also he stated the moving of the firewall wasnt going to turn losing cars into winning cars. I supported his comment and said "finally someone with reason". And if you dont think there isnt a list of 29 people who liked, the many that actually commented and 2 that shared that thread well ok that has got to be hear say with no such list out there if thats what you want to believe. One thing for sure if you want the word to get out all you have to do is tell the right person!

I havent read the rules for the Shootout. TTS street stocks do not have a cubic inch rule on their engines. I know CBS has a 362 limit but only assume the other tracks do as well? I cant speak for anyone else but I currently dont have a 355 because I am built for HOT and TTS rules. So that leaves me out. However I think that at least some of the TTS street stocks maybe could run. I like the idea of ending the season at the end of August because most of the IMCA tracks from Waco and north do end around that time. So if CBS schedule is amended to a "fall" schedule, they might get some more cars from guys that just want to race. JMO.

As far as the Shootout Series goes we announced at the beginning of the year TTS Street Stocks were legal per their rules to run with us. However we only have 5 total races with only two left none of which are at CBS. The shootout races at CBS have come and gone. I cant speak for CBS on what they allow and not allow but they have had cars from CBS race there this year. I would definetely call Danny for questions. He may not have the answer but I think he would be the one to get the answer quick enough.

The drivers meeting on raceday would be the time to discuss these changes with points and rules. Then you would almost guarantee everyone running for points would be in attendance.

I agree, but...I was just curious how this would be accepted...if it was well received...it would have been brought up at the drivers meeting.

Unfortunatly...it was not well received.

AJ

I'm fine with it as long as I'm back in the points lead by august 30....

Hey little buddy we are only 422 points behind the leader at our track we have about 5 or 6 races left we plan to win every race left this season twice to ensure or championship and we will try hard!!! Just kidding but we are that far behind and we will win at everyrace left we have won at every race so far if you get the picture!! Later just wanted to add a little humor!!

Andy

Archived