Thank You CTS

I wanted to take the time here and thank everyone involved with cts boy it was my first visit to the track and it was beyond my expectations not only did they keep their promises that the would let everyone that showed up race which they did they had track officials going around the pits making sure everything was ok..everything went almost to schedule but u can't predict the outcome of a race..also its a fun family friendly atmosphere...I cant wait to finish my car and come join the fun I hope other tracks take notice on what listening to drivers and car owners means and following thru with ur promises...

I know personally that they really do listen and follow up. I will admit that I was skeptical before the season started but they have done what it took to fix issues, re work some things that didnt pan out. All the while listening to the fans and racers. Im sure its a helluva balancing act, but they are doing a great job to not just keep short track racing going but to grow it. Jim, Brad, Chris and the rest did an awesome job. Gonna be tough to top this weekend, but I bet they try. And I'll be there.

Well said and nick did a great prayer also

I wanted to take the time here and thank everyone involved with cts boy it was my first visit to the track and it was beyond my expectations not only did they keep their promises that the would let everyone that showed up race which they did they had track officials going around the pits making sure everything was ok..everything went almost to schedule but u can't predict the outcome of a race..also its a fun family friendly atmosphere...I cant wait to finish my car and come join the fun I hope other tracks take notice on what listening to drivers and car owners means and following thru with ur promises...

Archived