Shady Oaks set for Saturday, July 27

Come support our FANTASTIC drivers this Saturday, July 27th at Shady Oaks Speedway in Goliad, Texas. The Pit area opens at 3pm, with Spectator seating opening at 5pm. No need to feed the family before you come. We have a convenient concession stand for all your refreshment needs.

Prices: Pit passes are $25, General Admission is $10, Seniors (55+) $8, Children 6-12 $5, Children under 6 Free. (No Credit Cards)

See You At the RACES!!!!!!

was hopin to get there, craze wanted to run her kart again, money doesnt look very permitting...

If it will help wright racing and Migura racing will donate 100$ if you come to race

I will give money to lady at front office when we sign in :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

that is freakin awesome, but i do believe we got it figured out. as of now the same group should be there. once again that is awesome and thanks.

was hopin to get there, craze wanted to run her kart again, money doesnt look very permitting...

If it will help wright racing and Migura racing will donate 100$ if you come to race

I will give money to lady at front office when we sign in :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Hey Brad you don't have to give me any money, but can you arrange for someone to come to the Frio river and tow my camper home so I can race Saturday night, oh and pickup my better half cause I'll have to make sure she is plenty drunk before I slip away. LOL Hope she don't read this it maybe longer before I race (I'll be in the hospital) LOL wish I could be there, but time with the family is more important, but we'll have to plan better next year, hate for Brian to take over points lead just because I ain't there. Never thought I would be in the lead in my rookie year, cause we have a lot of great cars.

That okay I will be there with your car to get you points and a trophy

Thanks Brad keys in same place it always is! have fun kick butt. LOL Brian and Randy may not agree with you though, for some reason they think they're going to win.

Archived