Thank you for racing with us.

Wanted to say thanks to all the drivers and crews that made the trip this past weekend. You all put on a great show once again, I am sorry for the lighting situation we had no idea we had an issue until late Friday night so no way to get it fixed in time, like I said on the mic we had two options cancel or run light plants and thanks to ainsworth trucking for saving the day with the light plants.

July is hot and we noticed the heat is affecting tempers and we are doing our best to make the right calls. Work with us and we will give you a 100% I can promise that.

Thanks

Owen

Yes,the hot weather does make tempers short and drivers sometimes make mistakes but I still dont think there areany villians racing here.Prehaps not every incident has to be charged to someone,rather a racing incident.I saw a few.This track is tough and the competetion is fierce so when we drivers pull onto the track its best to be wearing big boy pants.You want a truly civil race go where theres 6 cars in every class.Some here do manage decient finishes without carnage but everybody gets a turn.Maybe a sign at the pit entracce saying something like " Danger,anger can have negitave side effects." I notice the drivers that do well are many times the ones with patience.Measured of course.

Great job jucing up the lights,thats a getter done attitude.Im proud to be a tiny part of this show.Thanks.

Now if you could enclose the entire facility and air condition it some of us would appreciate it. :rolleyes:

"This track is tough and the competetion is fierce so when we drivers pull onto the track its best to be wearing big boy pants."

I nominate this as the South Texas Speedway post of the year!

As for " the call " I thought from where I was sitting was the right one. And when you are running 2nd or 3rd out of 21 tough mods that run at STS you will do everything you can to keep from going to the back.But at some point you either go to the back or pull off without so much drama.

Archived