Mike Yale hospitalized

SVCMNGR1

Guest Mary Ann Naumann

Mike, said he appreciates everyone's prayers & messages, his parents were there when H & I called today & he called me back on my cell, we had gone out & I left my phone at home :( , so I missed his call, on his message he said today was a much better day, thank God.

Lets all continue to keep him in our prayers, maybe a miracle will happen and he will not have to have the surgery. We love you Mike.

Mike may get out tomorrow. He was able to read your messages from the hospital today. He said to tell everybody thank you for your prayers and concern. Still looking forward to racing TMS, LOL.

As of 1:30 this afternoon, Mike had his sponge bath and had his bag packed. He was waiting for the doctor to come and pull out all the tubes. If they don't let him out today there may be trouble. He is feeling much better.

Mike,, Hope you are doing better. Any truth to the rumor that all of the younger nurses have handprints all over them? You really should take it easy especially next weekend in Fort Worth. You might also consider moving that seat back in the 50 and recruit a relief driver, maybe a tall one. Good luck to ya!!!Steve

Mike was released from the hospital last night. He still may need to have surgery, but the immediate danger has passed. Thanks to all of you that kept Mike in your prayers. I believe in the power of prayer. See y'all at TMS.

Archived