Mike Yale hospitalized

SVCMNGR1

Mike was rushed to the hospital early Wednesday morning where he was diagnosed with a severe infection of his intestinal tract. It is a very serious problem but the doctors think that they caught it in time. He will have to have surgery to correct the problem, but he is still trying to convince the doctors to postpone it until after the Dallas race. I just talked to him and he is in good spirits, but who wouldn't be with the amount of morphine they are pumping into him. Earliest release date will be Sunday if all goes well. Please keep him in your prayers. PM me if you would like his phone or room number.

This is from an email from Brad Hudak to Mary Ann Nauman:

++++++++++++++++

Everyone, please keep Mike Yale in your prayers, he is in the hospital! Here is information sent to me from Brad Hudak...

Friends,

I just wanted to drop you a quick note to let you know

that Mike is in the hospital. He has had some

internal issues which have resulted in a rupture of

the intestine and consequently a serious infection.

I talked with him last night and he sounds great. The

doctors don’t think it’s life threatening but he is

going to be in the hospital for a while until they get

things completely under control. Right now they are

focused on the infection and fever and once that is OK

they will be doing some surgery to get things fixed up

permanently.

Anyway, he is at Memorial City Hospital - 921 Gessner

Rd. Houston, Texas 77024 (713-242-3000), the number

direct to his room is [edited out by request) in case you like to

give him a call.

Thanks,

-Brad

Please don't call Mike right now. He was doing OK last night but he had a relapse this morning. He is in allot of pain and feeling pretty rough. I will pass on all messages to him.

Dave,

I think it's safe to say that the ENTIRE Thunder Hill Raceway community is wishing him nothing but the best - and praying for him to get well soon!

Hang in there, Mike...we're ALL behind ya, buddy!

Holy S Bomb... .........

Dave tell him to get well soon for me.. And I'm thinking about him. And tell him I'll give him a call after he gets his insides taken care of. I've been there before and that stuff can take a little while to get right.

Have a good one

Eric

Mike I wish you all the very best and will pray for you every day for a speedy recovery! I HOPE TO SEE YOU AT TMS - it just wouldn't be the same without my biggest complainer there! Just Kidding - you know I love you anyway! God Bless you!

Archived