wreckfest

krusty_rusty

I hate to tell ya'll this but by watching the TSRS pratice today, I think it is going to be one slow race, because more than half of the laps are going to be under caution. People were all over the track including two wrecks, one of which did some significant damage to car #1 driven by Ronnie New. Hopefully Im wrong but I think that their will probably only be about 23 green flag laps. I feel bad for whoever the front runners are in qualifying, if they get slid back because of that damn dice roll, and then get caught up in some wreck that they can't help.

I was there for about an hour, and it appeared to me that the heat was drawing oil out of the asphalt a little bit. It was about the hottest day so far this year, and all these old tracks get slick like that.

On the other hand, rusty is right about some of the drivers. Some of the guys there that had little time on SAS were struggling bad.

Tom your probably right about the oil drawing out, but they're going to have to deal with that tomorrow, and everybody just seemed extremely loose.

Archived