pray

HiTech

SAD DEAL TO LOSE 19 FIREFIGHTERS FIGHTING FIRES IN ARIZONA....JUST DOES NOT SEEM REAL .HERO'S IN THE HIGHEST OF HONOR ..

Thanks HiTech.

your welcome .i take it the f1 stands for fire station one or something like that ...those who put their lives on the line to protect us in any shape or form here and abroad deserve our thanks every day .its easy to forget these folks are out there until something tragic happens like this sad deal or your in need of their service ..i never pass by the boot without dropping something in em .i have even turned around or parked somewhere just to give ...i am known here for bad typing spelling grammar and not making any sense and a few other reasons .but no one could ever mistake where my heart is and strong feelings for all our hero's..

SAD DEAL TO LOSE 19 FIREFIGHTERS FIGHTING FIRES IN ARIZONA....JUST DOES NOT SEEM REAL .HERO'S IN THE HIGHEST OF HONOR ..

Thanks HiTech.

your welcome .i take it the f1 stands for fire station one or something like that ...those who put their lives on the line to protect us in any shape or form here and abroad deserve our thanks every day .its easy to forget these folks are out there until something tragic happens like this sad deal or your in need of their service ..i never pass by the boot without dropping something in em .i have even turned around or parked somewhere just to give ...i am known here for bad typing spelling grammar and not making any sense and a few other reasons .but no one could ever mistake where my heart is and strong feelings for all our hero's..

Nah...the F1 is for Formula 1. It's kinda what I do on twitter, facebook, etc. Everything related to COTA and its events. I am a FF though, so your additional sentiments are very much appreciated. The incident in Az is such a tragedy. It's been a very bad year for firefighters in the U.S. Not much I can add here. Also, thanks so much for filling the MDA boot. So many people give selflessly when we go out to collect, often not even knowing what we're collecting for, or thinking it's for the fire department. We always try to make sure they know it's for Jerry's Kids.

Thank you, too, Nick. Great board you have here!

Archived